Bottle Depot Supervisor-Recycling
- Type: Full Time
- Location: Valleyview, AB
- Employer Type: Business
- Wage ($/hr): 28.45
- Published on: 2023-03-17
- Application Deadline: 2023-06-17
- Job ID: 418800323
- Job Category: General Services
Valleyview Bottle Depot
1593244 Alberta Ltd. o/a Valleyview Bottle Depot is now hiring a Permanent Full-Time position of a Bottle Depot Supervisor-Recycling.
• Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of workers engaged in the following duties: shipping, receiving, storing, distributing, and maintaining inventories of recycling products
• Co-ordinating production work and dispatching crews
• Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization, establish work schedules and procedures, resolve work-related issues, prepare, and submit progress reports
• Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
• Ensure smooth operation of equipment and machinery and arrange for maintenance and repair work
• May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
Wages and Benefits: Wages $28.45 per hourly, for 32 to 40 hours per week.
Work Experience: Must have at least several years of relevant experience is required. Have a strong command in English language both in oral and written communication.
Education: Completion of secondary school is required.
Qualified applicants must send resume by mail to the Managing Owner at Valleyview Bottle Depot, Box 117, Valleyview, Alberta, T9H 2N0, alternatively may send resume by email at [email protected]
Required languages: English
Education level: Completion of Secondary education is required
Required skills: Must have at least several years of relevant experience is required
Closest intersection: Box 117, Valleyview, Alberta, T9H 2N0