- Type: Full Time
- Location: 2 STEPHENS DRIVE SACKVILLE NB E4L1J3 CA
- Employer Type: Business
- Wage ($/hr): $ 15 /hr for 40 hours per week
- Published on: 2022-11-23
- Application Deadline: 2023-05-25
- Job ID: 349761122
- Job Category: Other
Farah Auto Body Ltd.
Job Title: Auto Detailer (NOC 65311)
Employer: Farah Auto Body Ltd.
Location: 2 STEPHENS DRIVE SACKVILLE NB E4L1J3 CA
Wage: $ 15 /hr for 40 hours per week
Vacancy: 3 vacancies
Employment groups to include: persons with disabilities, indigenous, newcomers to Canada, student, and vulnerable youth, veterans of the Canadian armed forces, apprentice
Terms of employment: full time/contract
Start Date: as soon as possible
• English or French
• Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
• At least 1 year to less than 2 years.
• Cleaning the vehicles exteriors by washing surfaces and tires following shop cleaning procedures.
• Vacuum carpets, upholstery and detailing interiors of vehicles.
• Driving customers to pick-up and drop-off courtesy cars.
• Cleaning all shop areas.
• Conditions vinyl and leather
• Steams the engine
• Waxes and buff vehicles after washing
• Managers the inventory of cleaning supplies
• Keeps records of customers and calls
• Other duties as required
Security and Safety
• Criminal Record Check
• Valid driver’s license
• Manual dexterity, Attention to detail, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Handling heavy loads, Repetitive tasks, Overtime required, Fast-paced environment
Work Location information
• Willing to relocate
• Organized, Flexibility, Dependability, Team player, Effective interpersonal skills, Reliability
Equipment and Machinery Experience
• Chemical cleaning equipment, Industrial vacuum cleaners/power sweepers, Power tools, Pressure cleaners, Waxing machine, Steam cleaners, Hydroblasters, Polishing machines, Sandblasters, Carpet cleaning machine, Pressure washers
• Automobiles and trucks
How to Apply
• Email: [email protected]
Required languages: English or French
Education level: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Required skills: At least 1 year to less than 2 years.
Closest intersection: Sackville